Saturday, September 1, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty

This was an email I sent to a couple girlfriends a few days ago. They told me I should blog. I did not tell them I actually had a blog, one that I don't ever write in!

So...y'all know I can't see, right? Especially in the dark. Last night we were in the back yard and I saw something on the ground so I took a step toward it and bent over a little. It was really fast and I thought it was a lizard. Then from it's movement I ruled that out. My next thought was SKINK!!! Then I realized it was most definitely a snake!! LOL! It was a fast little booger. I said calmly, "Snake...SNAKE!" But with the dang wind Luke didn't hear me til I was running away screaming SNAAAAKE! Glad the little guy got away tho cause Luke was gonna chop off it's head with a shovel!

Anywho...the whole scenario reminds me of the commercial where the woman lets a raccoon in her house thinking it's her cat. Luke ALWAYS gives me the look when we see it cause he says that's me!


So, here is is...my entry for 2012. I'm only 9 months into the year! ;)

No comments: